Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
*JUNNIE
Good Day.
I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo.
Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
I have recovered from my short 2 days sickness, which I think is a miracle because i can't remember when was the last time i had such a speedy recovery! Thank Buddha & Guan Yin Pu Sa for the blessings :)
I feel so loved today because before Dad drove up to KL this morning for a last-minute business trip, he actually bought me my favourite noodles for breakfast. And I'm so excited because Queenie back from KL (like finally, after a million years wait!) so we finally catch up for lunch & dinner & yes... karaokes!!!
And my babygirl Tracy is gonna come visit this weekend as well. I haven't seen her for the longest time and i really cannot wait to see her!
Life is good. I shouldn't complain too much afterall :)