Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
*JUNNIE
Good Day.
I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo.
Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Randomness...
Somebody pls help me !!!
My room is in a mess and I have no idea how to start clearing it.
Re-winding back to the past weekend...
I had an awesome one!!! First Tracy and I met up after her final paper in Monash (yay!) & we spent the day together along with 2 other friends. It was great seeing best friend again after so long :)
Then it was catching up with the horse riding bunch. We had so much laughters, from lunch- to the car ride - to horse riding.
Such good companionship... makes me feel blessed much.
This coming weekend is hopefully gonna be better ; with it being spent in HK.
KS is back to JB as well... happy! (another gossip partner has arrived...)
By the way...
I am craving for karaoke and buffet dinner so much.
Can somebody pls bring me to satisfy them .... pretty pls? *.*