Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
*JUNNIE
Good Day.
I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo.
Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
I swear my Dad is the cutest in the whole wide world!
Conversation goes like this:
Dad: There's some durians at home, remember to eat them when u come home tonight! Me: But I'm sick... can't eat. Dad: Don't worry, u'll recover after eating them. -_-
Then, at night- i received this text
Dad: June, I accidentally cut my hair too short! Dare not go home later mummy dun want me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- wahahahhahaha.. :o) i laughed so much when i saw the text!
Anywaes...
I ate half a box of durians just now, when i'm still sick.