Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

12 Inch Pianist
Friday, May 14, 2010 || 4:09 PM

Few nights ago, while on the phone with a friend, he shared with me a mad hilarious joke... according to him, it was an old FHM joke...

Seriously, i could still laugh after days...

So, it goes like this... :)

The story about a 12 inch pianist

One day, a man walks into a bar and to his amazement, he finds a tiny person playing a tiny piano.
Stunned ;- the man asked the bartender where he got the person.
The bartender was slightly annoyed and replied  "If you go into the closet there will a genie that will grant one wish."
Excitedly, the man dashed into the the closet and as the bartender said their was a genie. The man wished for 1 million bucks, and the genie nodded.
So within the next few seconds, the whole bar was filled with 1 million ducks!!!
Infuriated, the man stormed to the bartender and screamed "I asked your fucking genie for 1 million bucks but i got 1 million ducks!!!" 
"No duh", replied the bartender, "Do you really think I asked for a 12 inch PIANIST??!"
 
 
*Just For Laughs* !!!
 
xoxo