Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

CNY ishhhh comin'!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 || 12:35 AM

By the end of next week it'll be my 1st month at my new job!
I'm excited!
Today i was rather sleepy at work and thought time really passed very slowly, but who knows- i had abit of fun in between today. It was CNY celebration so everyone was required to wear RED to work! Surprisingly, when i thought probably only 50% of the employees are gonna follow the dresscode... EVERYONE followed it to the core!!! The whole citibank was red and it was a pretty good sight :) Feels like a big big big family.
Then i also made little lanterns using angbaos. Niace ^,^

I'm finally, yes finally, getting into the CNY mood. There's so much to do at home! Mum is busy spring cleaning the entire house and i guess i'll have to help out after work. Not fair to have mum cleaning the whole house by herself when the house is shared between 5. I shall be a good girl this year!

On a random note...
Office politics is scary, so its best not to trust anyone at work. Just do your job well and don't gossip.

Shall update more soon, byeezzz...