Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
*JUNNIE
Good Day.
I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo.
Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Today i am disappointed again- over something at home :(
oh well, this is life. So anyway, the early celebration for Zhili's 21st yesterday was GREAT !!! Had tons of fun catching up with the girls... should do this more often yea?
19th Dec; Xmas celebration @ Sentosa!!! Yay!
14th Nov; Mystery Night @ Red Box JB
9th Nov; KL (Cititel Hotel Midvalley)
Can't wait to see lovelovetracey(work hard for exams!) & darlingwhyqueenie(food food food) !!!
and there you go... my favourite picture of the week goes to this...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHI LI!!!
check out the legendary AngelEyes *lacking Joycelyn though*