“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
Enlightened
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 || 2:45 AM
Super tiring day today...
anyway, i think i just got enlightened today.
Like, FINALLY!!!
I should stop finding excuses for it.
And MOVE ON :)
For which i think i am already 1/2 way there...
SO people, please wish me luck!
Been really really tired emotionally & physically lately... I think i really need a break. Like, a vacation. A weekend getaway. To anywhere. Just need to get away from all these... !!! NOW!
After running a big round, i am back to square.
Reckon there's no one as foolish as i am...
I thought i am strong, but im not...
I thought i am independent, but im definitely wrong.
I thought i can do many things... then i realise i thought too highly of myself.
In fact, there's too many things i can't cope with.
But this is a journey...
I'm on my way to becoming a new person :)
WATCH MEH!!!