Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

Sunday
Sunday, September 20, 2009 || 10:01 PM








A terrible nightmare last night woke me up in fright at around midnight, so i went on msn for some chats to make myself feel better. Sometimes when one is alone, too much unneccessary thoughts can occur...



Indeed, after talking to him i feel much better :)



Exactly another 10 days till i'm flying off. Actually i already know what will happen when i go back, but no matter what, i have to stay positive! Whats more important than being close to my family? Family bond is forever the top on my piority list :)



This morning i also received a very touching message from L... and i wanna tell you: Thanks for everything and i appreciate having u as a good friend too!




I don't know where i stand with you



& I don't know what i mean to you...




All i know is, everytime i think of you,


All i wanna do is be with you




xoxo




Some of my favourite pictures from the Moonlight Oasis Cruise Ball on friday.

I can't bring myself to say out the date because it reminds me of him...


ZhengYe & I - Thanks dear, for being there when i needed someone :)



With Graco; loves this picture because he is like a big brother to me :)




With AK; a more successful shot after several failure tries (wif the pole behind heh,heh)




The guys (from left): Foo, Graco/Grace (haha), Marcus, AK, MingKim




Finally, a formal group photo of us :o) Kudos to MK for being the outstanding one because of his hat!!!



P.S: Now for a tipsy Marcus to end this post :P


Watch Marcus trying to walk in a straight line, which was a total failure!!!


Love you all!!!

P.P.S: JR's birthday in 1.5 hours :D