Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
*JUNNIE
Good Day.
I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo.
Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Had a good night with frens celebrating JR's 21st @ KOKO (in Crown). I'm glad she really enjoyed her 21st and that its memorable too! Afterall, 21st marks an important beginning to a new path of one's life :o) and foreseeable, more burdens too.. :( but its just part and parcel of life. Hence, Happy 21st again JR!!! - for a friend who means alot to me :*)
I don't know why we all hang on to something we know we're better off letting go. It's like we're scared to lose what we really don't even have.
Some of us say we'd rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is...to have something halfway is harder than not having it at all.