Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

18 September 2009 - RIP Choo
Saturday, September 19, 2009 || 2:09 AM

I will always remember this day when you left us.

Exactly 1.00pm @ Seri, i received a phone call which left tears down my cheek the moment i heard "He passed away." This very moment when i am typing this, i could feel my cheeks flush and eyes watery.

I am terrified yet at the same time upset because i couldnt even see you for the last time.
I still do not understand why God took you away from us.
Your departure made me have an urge to take actions to love and treasure my loved ones before it is too late.

Today also happened to be a day i excitedly hoped so. It was the Mumsu Cruise Ball- things did not went on as well as i thought. Mainly because my mood was pretty down the whole night and yet i had to keep on smiling and laughing because my friends do not deserve looking at me sobbing the whole night. And also because we c0uldnt get into Seven for some fucking tickets that we threw away. Then, marcus was in abit of a badshape, possibly because of bad mood and also too much drinks.

Then i began to feel very very very bad because i was the one who suggested this ball, but in the end it didn't turn out that well. This is the last time i get to spend quality time with the other 5 (ZhengYe, Marcus, MK, Graco & AK) but i totally spoilt it.

I hate myself because i want all my dear friends to know how much i really love them. But the harder i try, the worse things become.

Then i came home to see a new facebook photo album uploaded by Tracy. This time i really broke down. Its the times spent with him.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why do you have to take him away from us? What has he done to deserve all these?

I really really miss you...
please don't leave just like that...
please...