Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

Terrible Weather
Sunday, August 16, 2009 || 6:36 PM

Its been raining since last night... and I actually got woken up by the strong wind this morning... it was super scary and i thought my windows are gonna be hit by the tree infront of the house!!! So i actually hid under my bed and then i heard a loud BANG, and it was followed by some police or ambulance cars after... which i still dunno what happened until now. hmm...

well so, had a good weekend but i think its too fast :(
went for horseriding yesterday at mornington peninsula... great experience! my pony's Belle and she's lovely. mwahh.

then we went to watch sunset. ... a pity i didnt have him with me to watch it :(

but all in all, it was a gooden trip and i enjoyed it.
off to dinner now!!! :o)