Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

Heart to Heart Talk
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 || 8:03 PM

I had a good talk about relationships with one of my best friends last night. She was caught in a dilemma for quite some time and she finally sorted things out and made a decision. I wouldn't know if its the best decision, but what i feel is... as long as she does not regret, and is happy about this current relationship now, i will always support her :)
Another friend then sat me down and told me its time that i get serious about such things. I was rather disappointed with it because it just sounded like i've never been serious at all. Then i thought about it, a true friend wouldn't say such things if it werent real... so i began to reflect back and found some truth in those words.
Maybe i was just afraid of too many things.
I should grow up.
As the day nears... my mood deteoriates.
Where do i get the courage to return? The day i fear most, is finally... getting nearer and nearer.
If you ask me why i fear the return so much...
I wouldnt even know how to begin. ...Some things are better not experienced and exposed...