Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

Finished my exams!
Friday, July 3, 2009 || 6:03 PM

Yeap yeap i have finally finished all my exams for the whole three years of my undergraduate degree!

Currently awaiting results to be published. Keeping my fingers crossed that i can pass all my 3 units and graduate!!!

Right now i don't really know whats up next for me... I keep saying i wanna do meaningful things and not waste my hols before i look for a job and begin my working life. But then all i wanna do is go karaoke and waste money on hols and food and shoppings.

i hate myself!

then again... i know i'll be able to figure sth soon. I'm planning to visit the temple and ask them if there's any volunteer work that I can help them with *meaningful* , learn sth new *meaningful* and get a temp job *meaningful* too!

I also need to make a real mango pudding as promised my friends for over a year!!! AK sent me his own mango pudding recipe and i've decided to follow it and make my very own mango pudding!!! heehee~

speaking of food.. i'm hungry again. MK's home-cooked Bakuteh later! Can't wait :o)

I have been having great hols and i love everyone!