Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

Today. and Future.
Friday, June 5, 2009 || 1:56 PM

Today is the day.
My early 21st Birthday Celebration @ Silk Road

But the whole of yesterday, i couldn't think. just totally zonked out like space.

Heart is thinking of something else. don't know what.

Anyway... that apart, i am really happy cuz i received 2 presents last night.

Happy because ...
1. of course the things are very very pwettie :)
2. the effort they went through to get it for me. is priceless!!!

I shall get pictures of them up soon, to share with everyone; my happiness!!!

知足。。。是我现在应该学的。。。
自己现在拥有的一切一切。。。不要把它们当永远,因为这世界上,没有所谓的永远。
再好的事,再好的东西。。。总有一天会离开。到时,你只剩下自己。
凡事。。。不要太执著!珍惜家人与朋友的爱- Don't take them for granted.
Amitabha~