Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

Something to share...
Sunday, June 28, 2009 || 9:10 PM

I wish to dedicate the following entry to some friends, and to those who are currently facing relationship problems...

Lets call the girl Bex, and the guy Andy.

Many years ago, Bex and Andy were schoolmates, but never classmates. Andy was pretty famous in school, for his good looks and outgoing behaviour. Every once in a while, Bex would take notice of Andy, especially when he walks past her, but never thought of anything else.

"Just another good looking guy in school", thought Bex. However, as days and months passed, Bex began to bump into Andy more and more often. Could it be coincidence? Or could it be fate? Andy was no longer just a stranger in Bex's heart.

One day, during hall assembly, Andy's class was seated in front of Bex's class. And... this very day, Andy sat right in front of Bex. That was the very first time the both of them went so near to each other. Andy's friends began to whisper around, and started pushing Andy near Bex.

Bex did not know what was going on, but felt pretty embarrassed because of Andy's friends actions.

That day, after school ended, Bex was walking to the bus stop to catch her bus. Suddenly, Andy walked beside her and talked to her for the very first time, "Hi, my name is Andy. This is for you...". With that, Andy gave Bex a letter and ran off.

Astounded, Bex just stood in the middle of the road gazing in empty air. She opened the letter once she got up the bus and read it.

Turns out Andy has been noticing Bex for quite awhile too, yet never had the courage to go up to her and talk. From that day onwards, Bex and Andy started talking more often. Andy would sometimes even see Bex home.

One day, Andy popped the magic question, "would you like to be with me?"
Bex was not surprised at the question, but could not help but wonder ... could it be real that Andy had been secretly admiring her for the past year and yet she never knew?

Andy responded by saying... " You would never know if someone is secretly admiring you. You never thought this day would come, would you?" "I actually followed you around in school, and everytime you looked happy or unhappy, I would notice. Everytime I walked past you, I had to pretend so hard that you were not in existence. I just couldn't bear with it anymore..."

To Bex, this is like a dream come true.


And the story continues... *up to your imagination*


To my dear girls,
Be brave and never give up. You never know what will happen tomorrow. Always keep a positive outlook in life and you shall be rewarded.

I hope this story gives everyone some hopes !


Amitabha~