“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
Kinch's Birthday Dinner!
Saturday, May 9, 2009 || 8:21 PM
We had dinner @
Hanabishi (Along Kings Street, near to Southern Cross Station), this Japanese restaurant which serves really really expensive Jap cuisine. Hmmm.. what can I say about the food there? To be honest, for the price we are paying (AUD90+ per person- do the maths yourself), which sums up to
AUD749 in total (RM1947 ~.~)... the food wasn't exactly up to standard. But it doesn't really matter that much, because all of us still had fun. I guess its the companionship that makes a difference!
Got a Tiramisu birthday cake for Kinch from Melb central at a good price :) Overall it was a great night and i enjoyed it!!!

Happy birthday to my dearest gorgor/cousin *known to MaSS members hahaha* !!! Im really really happy we are able to graduate together this september *lets make it a must!!!* and i seriously look forward to it :) Its been nothing but fun having to know such a good friend like u!!!
Meanwhile...
I've been a totally good girl today!!! I have been doing my Jap assignment for the entire day, and i mean it! I'm almost half way through it... and still got quite alot to do tomorrow.
I am proud of myself... i turned down 3 karaokes for this weekend for my studies!!!
U see, miracles do happen !!!
みんなさん、がんばってよ!