Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

Doubts and uncertainty
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 || 10:48 PM

What happens when your closest and loved ones do not support your decision in doing something that means a lot to you?
What will you do? Will you go ahead knowing it upsets them, or abide by what they say... but get upset yourself?
What kind of sacrifice is too much? And when will you know if it is too much for you to handle?
As a million doubts flash across my mind... I cannot help but feel rather pessimistic over this.
I hope this feeling will subside when I wake up hours later... even though I know it's pretty impossible...
When I feel stressed out, yearn for a warm hug in this cold winter night... who can give it to me, and tell me everything's going to be alright?