Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

How to Tell if he's just not that into you?
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 || 11:21 PM

You can easily tell if a guy is into you, or not so... by the following:
. if he calls u once in blue moon, then never calls for the next few weeks
. he flirts, but never wants to be serious
. when you think he might be serious, u cannot really tell if its true
. when he says things like he does not believe in a relationship (bullshit)
. when he really only talks and thinks about himself
...
HE is just not that into you. end of story. bye bye.

Well anyway, Harvey's 21st this friday and i am so excited over it :) Then i got abit over excited that i dragged Lyncia into the discussion and we decided to host a party together too, for our 21st.

So the planning starts today and i got frank to help out as well. searching for a good place, a good time is really hard :( especially when our birthdays fall in the exam period, sigh.

meanwhile i am super looking forward to the easter holidays! with Go-Karts, party, and lots of shopping and sleeping to catch up! woohoo :)