Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

This 牛 Year ...
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 || 2:29 AM

Happy Year of the Ox!

I think this is really really meaningful because it symbolizes and at the same time reminds all of us that we have to work as harder -or- harder than an ox in this new year.

This year's reunion dinner was slightly different than last year because this year everybody is talking about who;s getting married soon, and who's the next to give birth. Things that are totally irrelevant for me, as yet, so... it was kinda boring. And because im the youngest in the whole Tan family (grand children), everybody asks me the SAME questions everyyear, and im not kidding.

"You're still in Singapore?" - No, i left singapore ages ago.
"oh ya ya... so u just came back from KL?" - No, i also left KL for a year already.
"so where are u!??!" - In Melbourne.
"what r u studying" - Business. Bachelor of Marketing n Economics.
"then.. graduated already?" - No
"when r u graduating" - Hopefully, HOPEFULLY this june.

And from that question, it basically leads to 2 different reactions.
1. "wow so fast!!! i thought u're still 18 leh!" - thankew velimud but im going to be 21 this year. oooommmgggggg.

2. "HUH? i thought u have been in Uni for many years already?" - im quite sure i only entered in july '06 so its only normal that im still studying now.

But regardless of how many times i answered those questions. the same questions are thrown back at me every year without fail.


Okie and i was going to ask my cousin to drive me around in his ferrari but it was too late and my dad wants to go home. seriously i wanna sit in a ferrari lor! it'll probably take me another few lifetimes to buy one of those anyways. but its okie its okie...

under Buddhism,
we must be contented with what we have. Treasure the love around us.


Happy Chinese New Year once again!
XOXO