Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

Praying for healthy eyes.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 || 7:36 PM

Skipped work today. Was tooooooooo tired! Well probably a little bit of excuse, more lazy than tired, but still... i am tired.

Accompanied my sister to City Square for her eye checkup, well good thing her eyes are healthy so she is able to do the standard lasik. While she was getting her eyes checked, i went for a walk around the mall. Haven't been to CS for the longest time, but its still pretty familiar to me. I also bought 2 IELTS preparing books! I shall start studying tonight!

Kinda stressed over it... because i wanna apply for Australian PR, i have to get at least a 7 for each of the 4 bands; which i heard was pretty hard. So yea... i really need to get started on it, and of course, i need tons of luck too! :D :D :D

Im getting my eyes checked on this friday (9th Jan)... very very scared!!! I'm not terrified of the process.. its just eye checking; what im terrified of is the results. My eldest sister had this eye tearing problem which the doctor said was very serious, and she could hav gone blind if she went to check her eyes any later. So yeah, this kind of disease could be genetic or, due to the wearing of contact lens.

So yes, thats what i am afraid of. I seriously pray for my eyes to be healthy!!!
More updates on that soon :)

Amitabha~