Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*JUNNIE
Good Day. I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo. Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

With one of the best friends

Gossip with June XOXO


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Tracy Javien Wy Quin Yi Ling Wan Ching JR Tan Ivan

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life is better when you are here with me”
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011

Healthy!!!!
Saturday, January 10, 2009 || 12:34 AM

YAY! My eyes are healthy ! Heehees, thought i still can't see very clearly today (and for tomorrow too), because of the pupil diluting eyedrops. Now im suffering from "Lao3 Hua1", only for 2 days la... hahahas. feels so weird and uneasy becuz i can't see things that are near to me; i have to take off my glasses to read and stuffs.

So anyways, I really thank Buddha and Guan Yin Pu Sa for the good luck they have given to me :o) My surgery is therefore scheduled on the 15th of Jan (next thurs). My checkup shows that everything is per normal, except for an extra large pupil size (which means my eyes are super sensitive to sunlight, and any kinds of light), and a very high eye pressure. Other than that.. everything is good! teeheehees..




What you see above is my newly bought cover for my lovelove Iphone from Machines! I m so in love wif it! To match it, i downloaded a burberry wallpaper so its now a complete set. Yea, and i initially wanted to buy a few more covers for my love from Machines. But then the prices are so %^&((&W#$% expensive! One cover is like RM100+ , if i buy 3 its like RM300+! I was rather upset with the price because that just means i couldn't afford changing covers according to my mood. aikssss 0.o Nevermind, i can live with 2 covers. Wait till i am richer, maybe during CNY :)

so yea. my eyes are very blurrryyy now. gotta go ! bibis.