Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
*JUNNIE
Good Day.
I am a lazy freak; and I will do everything on my bed if I can.
I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed, it's a crime- I confess. Who am I obsessed with? It's a secret xoxo.
Some people see me as a geek, some say I'm a party animal- either way, I'm not. My life is well balanced, while I wish there will be more bed-time activities*you know..snuggles muggles giggles*
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Went for a hair trim yesterday, came home without anyone noticing the difference. And its RM90. but.. whatever. at least i didnt return home weeping over a hideous new hairstyle. :)
My msn is crazy! I can't log in at all!!! So i have to resort to Ebuddy. Not that its not good, but theres no sense of belonging!
I've yet to do some quality shoppings for CNY too!!! have been super busy with everything and nothing. Hoping to do abit of shopping this saturday heehees.
Btw, i feel abit 心理不平衡 whenever i feel relationship status changes on Facebook, be it a happy relationship, or a sad break up. What is happening this year? Everything is on the extremes, as i said to WhyQueen* love. Can everybody stay CALM for awhile?
okok its the time of the night to be emo again. im going to bed. nites!